Real Estate Guru, Events, Book & Course Reviews

Home Forums Reviews & Feed Back Real Estate Guru, Events, Book & Course Reviews

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Jason Ducos 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

nicktang
    Keymaster

Julia Bykhovskaia
    Participant

Hi! Great events/videos, Nick. Would you recommend getting a mentor or just learn by doing/reading/networking? I am particularly interested in apartment buildings’ investing, among other things. Also, what is your favorite real estate book(s)? Thank you, Julia

Tammy Park-De Boer
    Participant

Hi Nick, I am a Prime Member but I can’t figure out how to RSVP for Sheriff Sale webinar on May 23. It says to go to your superiorinvestors website but I don’t see any information there about this event. How do I RSVP for this?

Thanks,
    Tammy Park-De Boer

evan
    Participant

Julia Bykhovskaia,

I love the concept of working with mentors. The problem is a lot of the mentors have just done 1, 2 or 5 deals still don’t really know the business. They just know how to make money in it for themself but it doesn’t mean they know how to teach it.

How many units were you looking to get into? If you were interested in doing 100+ then you should just reach out to david lindahl who has over 8000+ units and years and years of experience teaching. I can get you a discount for his course.. His mentor ship starts around 15 to 25k.

For apartment complex investing, as much as you may or may not like him one of my favorite books is art of the deal by donald trump. He cuts a lot of deals in that book that ends him up with towers and things he could never afford.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by  evan.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by  evan.

evan
    Participant

Tammy you don’t really have to rsvp. If you do it would help get others to rsvp which would skyrocket attendance for better networking. In anycase login information for the webinars is usually in the start start here – latest update tab and in the 101 session webinar series area.

Jason Ducos
    Participant

Hi Nick,

I just became a prime member this month. I am not available to make the workshop this Saturday for Preforclosures. I am much rather interested in obtaining the recording of the workshop on how to create cash flow with multi families. How do I go about doing that ?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.