How to flip when you can’t assign a contract

At times the seller or the Realtor doesn’t allow you to assign a contract. So how can you sell a contract when it isn’t assignable? As a standard procedure i always put houses under contract with llcs. The reason for this is because whenever i can’t assign the contract i simply sell the membership interest […]
To access this content, you must purchase Prime Membership, or log in if you are a member.